The Windows error KMode Exception Not Handled makes a BSOD and frequently a restart never-ending loop. The complete syntax will undoubtedly be similar to ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys). Even though disturbing, it is a relatively easy issue to deal with. So if you desire to resolve the Windows problem KMode Exception Not Handled, this is exactly what you should do.
Fix: KMode Exception Not Handled Error
There's two methods to deal with this particular STOP error, both are reasonably straightforward to obtain. First is to turn off fast startup and the other is usually to upgrade the driver in question.
1. Browse to Control Panel, System and Security and Power Options.
2. Find ‘Choose what power buttons do’.
3. Just click ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’.
4. Uncheck the box close to ‘Turn on fast start-up’ and Save changes.
If it doesn’t perform the job, try upgrading the driver described in the issue text. The fault will see much like ‘Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (DRIVER.sys)’ .
Try a search about the filename you’re viewing within your error text to find out which driver it relates to.
1. Browse to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Device Manager.
2. Chose the electronics involved, right click on and pick ‘Upgrade Driver Software’.
3. Restart your laptop when instructed to.
The above steps should solve the error.